Members of the Savoy Stompers are available to teach a range of authentic Swing Dances and hold regular weekly classes in Nottingham, Leicester and Derby.
- Partner Dance Styles include:
- The most widely filmed Swing Dance style - typically, this is a very open and dynamic dance-style
- A Close Fast Swing Dance with complex 6bt foot pattern
- A Close Intimate Swing Dance with a repeating 6bt pattern
- 20's Charleston
- An open kicky dance that was also largely absorbed into LindyHop
- Authentic Jazz Dances include:
- The Jitterbug Stroll
- Choreograqphed by Ryan Francois to "the Woodchoppers Ball"
- The Shim Sham
- Most commonly danced to "It Aint What You Do (its the way that you do it)"
- The Big Apple
- Fast moving set of moves, performed in a circle which are called by a *leader*
- The Dean Collins Shim Sham
- Complex Jazz Dance choreographed by Dean Collins